Dilyana, 26, Junior KYC Analyst with international background
Ideal locations (in terms of distance from work) are Zuilen, Lombok, Leidsche Rijn, Maarssen & Vleuten. However, since I work from home now I'm open to any other Utrecht location!
I'm looking for a room in a shared house (ideally a mixed house or an all-women house). My preference is for a room of 15 sq meters or more. I have no preference with regards to how many people live in the house.
- working people (somewhere at the beginning of their career) and/or students a little further in their studies (master or PhD)
- open & easy-going people that speak some English (ik ook spreek enn beetje Nederlands)
- people that are considerate of each other and keep the common spaces in the house generally clean and tidy through a schoonmaakrooster or hiring a cleaner.
- people who keep at least a bit of social life in the house (e.g. eating together once in a while, watching films, playing games, etc.) without any of those being obligatory.
- people with pets (especially cats or dogs!) but if not, it doesn't matter really.
In a nutshell:
I'm Dilyana, 26 years old, a recent master's graduate in Organisational Psychology at Utrecht University. Having previously lived in Bulgaria, the UK & US, I moved to the Netherlands in 2018. Because I enjoyed my Utrechtse student life a lot, I decided to also begin my working life here in Utrecht. Luckily, since April, I've been working full-time for Rabobank (which I still can't believe) and so far I've been enjoying it a lot (even from home)!
At the moment, I co-live with 13 Dutch people in a SSH student house and, overall, it's been a very gezellig, Dutch-culture indulging, leuk experience. However, since I'm no longer a student, I soon need to leave my SSH room and move to ideally a house of fewer than 13 people.
Due to the pandemic, nowadays I work from home (and probably will continue to do so for the foreseeable future). Thus, on most working days you'll find me at home working in my room. In the evenings, I like to have dinner with my huisgenoten to catch up on things or do other things like watching movies together or occasionally playing games (with none of these being obligatory). On weekends, I meet up with friends or visit my dad.
For the past 6 years I have been co-living with others in three different countries (UK, US and the Netherlands) and I have never had any issues with house sharing. I'm open, easy-going, clean, responsible and a person you can always chat up : )
I don't have any pets but it would be fun if the house does!
Do not hesitate to contact me if you think you have something suitable for me :)